E.ON Hrvatska is a daughter company of E.ON group, one of the leading energy companies in Europe. We are offering existing and potential customers innovative and sustainable products and services which enable them to use energy more efﬁciently. Currently, we are in the process of looking for an IT Solution Architect (M/F) to join our IT team.
- Design and implement IT solutions,
- Accountable for clear and ambiguous business and IT requirements deﬁnition,
- Provide advice and make decisions about technologies would be suitable to use for various projects,
- Collaborate with project managers and other members to develop budgets and timelines for solutions,
- Responsible for a blueprint development process (business, functional, technical, architectural, ﬁt/gap) and critically evaluates them against best practices in Enterprise solution (end-to-end process, data model and standard functionality point-of-view),
- Deﬁnes use stories, interfaces, and/or load scenarios for which a proof-of-concept may be needed, and outlines any prototypes as required,
- Performs and validates that the solution will satisfy the requirements after a proof-of-concept or UAT,
- Performs data queries in order to provide system insights,
- Work on Acceptance testing preparation and execution,
- Assess and evaluate risks, recommend mitigation plan,
- Keep skills updated and remain proactively aware of current trends in the industry,
- Mentor, educate, and train colleagues and users as requested,
- Act as a contributing member of the project team from project inception to completion.
What do you ideally bring to the role?
- University degree in engineering / IT,
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience,
- 5 years of working experience in Enterprise solution implementations (setting, understanding, and managing expectation and requirements),
- Proven history of generating innovative and effective solutions (preferable in Utility),
- Strong background in Data & Process Modelling,
- Previous project management experience is preferred,
- C #, .NET, ASP.NET, SQL Server programming experience is an advantage,
- Experience with database management and proper systems security best practice,
- Deep knowledge of functional capabilities of Enterprise ERP / Billing / CRM Solutions (especially those of Microsoft) is considered an advantage,
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to explain complex technical topics in an easily digestible manner,
- Creative thinker with a strong attention to detail,
- Self-organised, problem-solver, team player, will-do attitude,
- Flexibility and willingness to travel occasionally.
E.ON Hrvatska offers a modern working environment, individual development opportunities and an open communication culture. If you are interested in joining our team please send your CV to email@example.com.
On top of the advertised position, we are always open to receiving applications from working students for our business.